1/15/13

Finding Your Transfer Company at the Airport


Okay my awesome 1st time out of the country travellers…I have made a video JUST for YOU!  If you are a "seasoned traveller", you can stop reading now.  This video is not for you, and all you will do is make fun of my mad video skills!  :)

First-Timers...Keep Calm and Read On!  

If you have booked a fabulous all-inclusive vacation with me, chances are I have set up transfers to pick you up at the airport and take you to your resort.  So, this is a video of me---walking through the Cancun Airport---in search of my transfer company.  

The number one question I get from my "first time out of the country" clients before they leave is,
"How in the WORLD am I going to know WHO to go with?!?"  
And you're probably wondering the same exact thing!  

You're concerned for 3 reasons...
1)  This is new to you. 
2)  You are in a foreign country, so you're wondering, "Are they going to be able to understand me?  What if I can't understand them?"
3)  You don't want to go with the wrong person/company. 

Here are the steps you take: 
-After you go through customs, you will walk outside to find your company.  
-Keep walking until you find someone holding your transfer company's name on a sign.  (Side Note:  I will give you the name of your transfer company before you leave).
-Find the company and verify that your name is on their list.  
-If it is...MISSION COMPLETED!    

Now, here's a small video clip showing you what the Cancun Airport looks like when you walk outside to find your transfer company.  

Enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment