6/10/11

In ALABAMA it's NEVER too early to talk about College FOOTBALL


Okay football lovers, I spoke to my Sports Package Rep today and confirmed that I WILL have Bowl Packages to sell again this football season!  YIPPEEE!  I had an absolute BLAST planning everyone’s trip last year and can’t wait to do it again. 

Unfortunately, there were SO many people that had been taken advantage of this past January.  Ticket brokers sold tickets without actually having the tickets in house.  They sold tickets, which had already been purchased, to people who were willing to pay 2-3 times more than the original ticket owners.  There were also a lot of crooks that made counterfeit tickets and sold them for thousands and THOUSANDS of dollars.  It KILLED me to know there were so many people that had planned the trip of their DREAMS, and ended up getting scammed.  

I can proudly say that my clients received 100% of what was promised to them in their contract.  They all stayed in nice hotels, they all had transportation to and from the stadium, and they ALL RECEIVED THEIR TICKETS!    

We had a very successful season last year and I fully intend on making it even better this go around! 

I’m on my Sports Rep’s update list, which means YOU need to be on MY list.  Here’s how…
Email me and let me know you want Bowl Package Updates:  macycain@hotmail.com
Find me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/macystravelpage 

P.S.  If you have faith in your team and KNOW they will go far this football season, start planning and saving for your bowl package now!  I still run into Auburn fans that had the opportunity to witness their team win the National Championship and didn’t go.  To be quite honest, they’re still in the Bitter Barn about it.  Don’t make that same mistake.  The Bitter Barn is no fun.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment